0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 65 years

Currently, my father is suffering from schizophrenia. He's getting worse. The issue is he' s not taking any medicine neither want to take. Plz, tell me what should I do bcoz he's not going to take the medication in any case or another side situation is getting really worse.

Asked for Female, 7 years

Hi...my daughter is 3 months now and is on formula feed... i strted off wd lectogen1 but she was spitting up alot n was even vomiting doc changed her to anti reflux milk now my problm is dat she has stopped spitting up but ever since da AR Milk has strated she has poop issue she does poop alot during da day like i have to change 7 8 daipers in a day...m worried wht shuld b done...help plz

Asked for Male, 46 years

42 year old male. Sudden onset of anxiety and panic attacks starting late last summer/early fall. No prior history. Work meetings, doc visits, visiting family, even fireworks, watching tense movies and going shopping difficult now. Feels like loud noises and tense situations very easily spike heart rate and bring on attacks. Also feels like energy levels dropped. Easily tired out now. Taking Buspirone, but that only helps a bit, and side effects no fun. All doc tests come back clean.

Asked for Female, 25 years

I need help. For about a year now I have been struggling with continous symptons but I do not know what is causing them. As soon as I wake up in the morning, untill I sleep at night I have this uncomfortable anxiety like feeling in my stomach. I do not have any mental anxious symptons, my mind is entirely calm but my stomach feels as if its burning and churning. I do not get other anxiety symptons, just this 24 hours a day. Does anyone know what this could be?

Asked for Male, 23 years

Hi, I recently had 2 ingrown toenail removal operations, i had some issues with the healing, with one toe getting infected and the other having overgrowth. On the overgrowth, silver nitrate was applied and for the infection i was given Fusidic acid. My issue is that within the 5 days that i’ve been applying the fusidic acid, my toes infection hasn’t improved and today when i removed the bandage, there was blood, should i be worried??

Asked for Male, 28 years

I have the sensation like there is something stuck in my throat and also have bumps at the back of my tongue and some tiny red ones that are many at the tips of my tongue too

Asked for Female, 26 years

meri shadi ko 3 sal ho gay hyn mjy hormones ka problem he...TSH...22 hyn...us k liay thyroxin le rai hun lkn na mera weight gain ho ra or na ubi tk pragnancy ho rai baqi sub test clear hyn...mjy guide kryn k me kia krun k pragnanc ho jay...

Asked for Male, 30 years

i have low sperm count and 80% sperm are dead find best doctor

Asked for Male, 36 years

Started with a sore throat 4 weeks ago, lost voice and regained. Now there is a white colour tonsilloh type on right tonsils and the uvula is also red. There is an additional swelling i can feel now while swallowing. Its been 5 weeks. Should i be worried. the local doctor advised it was some nasty virus. There was no blood profiling done.

Asked for Male, 34 years

I am 30 y/o and I have been dealing with this problem for 2 years now. I don’t know how to do to be able to sleep one single night without having to go to the bathroom. Last night it was horrible, I had to get up from bed around 5 times. I visited the doctor several times, all tests where good, urine tests are normal and the urologist said that my bladder, kidneys and prostate seem to be ok. I am sexually active so, I got also tested for HIV, Hepatitis and Syphylis also clear.

Asked for Female, 35 years

It's is safe to taking Glucophage 250 mg twice a day for breastfeeding mother? My daughter only one month old Dr said please continue Gulcophage because I was a PCO patient.

Asked for Male, 22 years

I found some weird thing in an old CT scan. Is this a normal thing?

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son is 4years old and his speech is still not clear, Please suggest me what to do? Should I take him to the doctor? Kindly recommend some good speech pathologist in Peshawar.

Asked for Male, 40 years

I am not feeling well and believe have caught a viral. The symptoms are Temperature (not exceeds 101) Feel chills The body is lethargic and not fresh Today is the 3rd day I'm 36 and Alhamdolillah not facing any issues Currently, I'm just using Panadol extra for the fever as I sweat after that which helps in dropping the temperature.

Asked for Female, 25 years

I'm 21 years old, weight 50 and 30 weeks pregnant (1st pregnancy). All reports are clear but HB is low(8.9) No medical history Mera face or feet py swelling ho jati ha. Is ki kya reason ha?

Asked for Male, 5 years

Aoa. My 9 months old son has quite different head form. His head is partitioned into two parts. The front is outwardly grown while the other is normal, giving him vit D drops & iron syrup. Is there anything to be worried about? will it gain normal shape as the baby grows?

Asked for Male, 6 years

Baby boy age 18 months My baby is scratching his under the neck area almost all the time, I removed all the tags from shirts n giving bath almost daily moisturizing, etc but in vain... What can be the reason? Secondly, I have noticed some little pimples on his back today.

Asked for Male, 36 years

Hello people. Met an accident last week. The nail is going pale. The damage around it has been getting better. I mostly keep it covered. I got a tetanus vaccine done the next day. It still hurts. Do I need to do anything about it, or is the nail just going to take its time and come off in a few weeks?

Asked for Female, 27 years

I had a miscarriage 9 months ago. Struggling to conceive. Started Clomid cycle this month. Its 4th day that I m taking 200mg Clomid. 100mg in the morning and 100 mg in night. I will have to take it for one more day. The problem is I have very mild pain in the pelvic area from yesterday Is it any side effect of Clomid? Do I need to worry about it or let it go? I don't have any cyst or PCOS

Asked for Male, 5 years

My 4 months old is having pimple-like something on this arm near the shoulder. When I touch it, it’s a little bit deep and hard. Is it something to worry about or it could be bitten by an ant or anything.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment